- Do-it-Yourself deployment, self-configuring loggers
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Unique, truly reliable wireless technology with superior signal strength
- Optional compliance tools: IQOQ protocols and GxP documentation
Easy to set up. Easy to use.
The system includes the viewLinc Enterprise Server software, monitoring data loggers for most parameters and network connectivity devices. Simple installation and fast validation saves time and costs. An intuitive interface provides onscreen guidance to guide users through tasks.
Deployable right out of the box
Simply turn on the wireless data loggers and they automatically connect to their network access points. Each data logger is pre-loaded with templates for quick configuration. In a typical setup, the network access points are installed within 100 meters of their wireless data loggers. In unobstructed environments the distance can be significantly greater.
Wireless that stops at nothing.
Vaisala’s new proprietary wireless technology VaiNet enables superior signal strength that goes through concrete walls and metal structures. VaiNet eliminates the need for signal repeaters and boosters, ensuring data integrity and security with device connectivity that does not encumber an existing wireless network. For applications where wireless is not an option, viewLinc supports data loggers, transmitters, and devices via any combination of Ethernet, PoE.
Simply open the box and follow a step-by-step process to setup and configure your system smoothly.
- Onboarding tours for first-time users make viewLinc easy to learn. Each function has on-screen assistance to guide you.
- Onscreen tips save you from having to relearn specific system features you haven’t used in a while.
- The intuitive interface is ideal for tablet-based browsing.
- Support for Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Google Chrome browsers.
- Automated language reports for multi-lingual based installations, localized software in 8 languages, globally supported.
- Designed for Vaisala’s industry-best instruments and proprietary VaiNet wireless technology.
- All users have access to multiple support options including user guides and FAQ documents. Support plan holders can also access eLearning videos, online remote assistance, and technical support by phone.
viewLinc 5.0 will be available in late 2016. The VaiNet wireless devices will be available in Europe, North America, China, Australia and New Zealand. Other regions will require different Vaisala devices to support wireless monitoring with viewLinc. Contact your local sales representative to learn which device options will be available in your region.